Posts Tagged ‘family trip’
A family trip by bike at least once in their life is not bad. Be sure all the stories to life, plus a wonderful time with our children.
But it all works out in a bike ride, it is best to take the experience of experts. The secrets I reveal in The adventure life, and are summarized below:
* Make short trips per day. Children have to find a balance between effort and fun. About five hours by bike (with intervals) is sufficient
* Go soft. Not subject to a strict plan goals will be more appropriate. Even calculate a full day of rest between days of pedaling is not too bad.
* Minimize the minimalist backpacking luggage. Half of what we plan will be completely unnecessary.
* Know your route before embarking on a family holiday. Time study with rest areas, campsites and itinerary, will save us surprises.
* Do not go with schedules.
* Do not set a goal as the only end. Reach a particular destination in our project and not specifically, can be frustrating if we look at things differently. Never forget that the important thing is to enjoy every moment of our family holidays, and cycling. The ultimate goal is a secondary objective.
* Do not underestimate the children. Do not believe that children are unable to get away from civilization, but quite the opposite. Children are enthusiastic and deploy all his skills.