Posts Tagged ‘Spain’
Completely different to the concept of traditional Mallorca. If we do not care nothing more than the party, sleep little, and meet many people of the opposite sex – among other things – we’ll go to the area of S’Arenal in the South of the island, a few minutes from the airport.
We have more than 8 km of beach, with its respective spas “or” Chiringuitos”". It’s all fairly cheap, from hotel room (90% are all included) as the partying. That Yes… not you expect an incredible quality, there is going to so far. We will have the most commercial clubs, and we will be surrounded by Germans, moreover, at times it seems that we are in a German colony until the posters of supermarkets and shops are in German, to find Spanish environment we will have to go to the spa area. Fiesta and little rest for the day in the sand, and in the evening drinking (even in the sand) so is the Festival Mallorca. Read the rest of this entry »
Foreign tourists arriving in Spain, in many cases, want to know about driving conditions in the country. Whether renting a car, or to conduct their own, Spain is a country with great facilities for travel by car under European Union regulations (see maps of Spain).
For starters, anyone with nationality belonging to members of the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, only carry the card with updated drive force can drive freely. For those coming from other countries, reached with the International Driving Permit, which are processed in the country of origin, normally valid for one year.
If you enter our own car, if the source is both the EU and Eastern European countries or even other non-EU European countries, insurance is needed only within the Green Card (International Motor Insurance Certificate Liability).
Otherwise, you will need to hire a Border Security (temporary). With regard to enter Spain with a car registered in the EU, the limit of movement within a foreign country is 6 months. If you exceed the time limit should be obtained national patent and pay a registration tax.
To book a trip to Europe, you need a great hotel. Find a hotel that treats you well, amenities offered if you choose to use them as a spa and indoor swimming pool, a clean hotel, friendly hotel, and a hotel that will not break the bank. Or book an apartment or villa with the same top notch qualities.
Destination Europe may be the world’s second smallest continent, but it contains a whole load of several countries, each of them unique, and each has that special something “that makes them one of the best holiday destination in the world.
Europe has 48 countries in total; variation in Europe is almost unparalleled, with a great mix of language, food, climate, nature, religion and traditions. Sunday, even if Greece’s beaches, snuggle up in a log cabin in Norway, ski the Alps in Switzerland, eat pasta in Italy, drink vodka in Russia, dance salsa in Spain or visit Santa in Lapland. Read the rest of this entry »
A cultural and artistic heritage of great value
* Route of the Iberians
* Visit Ampurias where the remains of the Greeks
* Catalonia Roman archaeological sites in Tarragona, the Roman Villa Can Terres, in the area of La Garriga, Less Archaeological Park in Guisborough
* The medieval and origins of Catalan culture in San Juan de les Abadesses or Sant Pere de Rodes in Girona area.
* Pathways of the Templars visiting castles as the Castell de Gardeny, Castell de Miravet
* Romanesque Route: With more than 2,000 buildings, monasteries, churches, civic buildings
* Cistercian Route
* Museums such as the National Museum of Catalan Art, the Dalí Museum in Figueres
* And many other cultural and artistic visits worthwhile.
Culinary tourism in Catalonia
* The Pan Tumaco, with rustic bread, olive oil, tomato, ham, garlic. Cheese, oils, sausages, dishes, Catalonia has everything to enjoy the five senses.
* Oil Route
* The route of the mountain and forest products: Touring areas where there are mushrooms, chestnuts, river fish
* Cheese path. There are medieval fairs where you can taste cheeses. From the Cheese (killed) to the curd (recuit) and other cheeses.
* La Ruta del Vino. Catalan wine production is one of the most important in Spain, a visit to wineries worth it. There are different areas of Catalonia where you can visit wineries from San Sadurni Penedés Noia.