Posts Tagged ‘Traveling Tips’
Saving for a trip around the world can seem almost impossible, especially given the current conditions of the global economy. But do not despair! Nothing is impossible. Here we tell you what to do to save and travel.
1. Save at home
The first step is to make a plan to reduce costs before you travel. How we spend our money? Is it really necessary? Organize and minimize all unnecessary costs.
For example, instead of going to the gym, go for a run, instead of eating out and a movie, watch a movie at home with popcorn, instead of spending in the car, take the bus. Need more ideas?
Hawaii is not only a destination, but at least six. Yes, there are six main islands scattered over several hundred kilometers. We can imagine it like the Polynesians, but since 1959 is part of the U.S., but the inclusion did not approach the islands to the mainland, and remains a five-hour flight from the United States.
Despite being relatively isolated, much of the Hawaiian culture has disappeared (as did most of the ancient Hawaiians, a process that began with the mixed crew of Captain Cook, which infected with various diseases to the island).
In this small island between Oahu and Maui is home to the Kalaupapa Peninsula, a former refuge Read the rest of this entry »
The Hawaiian is primarily a beautiful human being, spiritually close and warm. This is knowing hospitality and tourism: to well-being is something that is not paid even with tips.
In addition, geographical charms of the islands that make up the State number 50 in the United States and the infrastructure that has developed facilities for tourists, are reasons enough weight to want to go there. There’s plenty to see and enjoy in Hawaii.
Oahu is one of the four major islands that make up the state, along with Kauai, Maui and Hawaii, the latter, interestingly, is what gives its name to the archipelago and the biggest, if not the most visited.
Despite its remoteness, who has not heard of this sort of Miami in the Pacific, after the TV series Hawaii 5-0 (that was not football, but police), of Gilligan’s Island, Magnum, which starred Tom Read the rest of this entry »
Island of Hawaii, USA
The first inhabitants of the islands were Polynesians who arrived from the Marquesas Islands in the fifth century By the year 1000 arrived the Tahitians, who introduced social order, religion and customs. The first Westerner to set foot on these islands was Captain James Cook, who arrived in 1778 at Sandwich Islands, as the baptized. While at first it was seen as Logo, the god of fertility, soon arose clashes that resulted in the death of Cook.
Cook until the arrival of each island had its own king, until Kamehameha, King of Oahu, unified the islands under one command. The king only began dealing with U.S. retailers interested in sandalwood, with the whalers, who used the islands as a stopover, and the missionaries who came to evangelize a population already ravaged by venereal diseases brought by sailors.
In the late nineteenth century sugar became the major industry in Hawaii, and plantation owners Read the rest of this entry »
The first thing to do is to contact the Embassy of Indonesia in your country to catch up on visa requirements
To enter Bali tourism, you need a valid passport with expiration date not exceeding 6 months. and also needs a visa.
Indonesia Embassy Information in Spain:
Probably the safest place to exchange money in Bali with good rates of Pt Dirgahayu Valuta Prima at the corner of Jalan Pantai and Jalan Legian. They are guaranteed by Bank Indonesia. No need to Read the rest of this entry »
1. Make sure you have a signed, valid passport and visa, if necessary. Also, before you go, fill in the emergency information page of your passport! Copy or scan your passport and send it to yourself, leave a copy with your family and keep a copy in your wallet.
2. Read Information Sheets (and Public Announcements or Travel Warnings, if applicable) for the countries you plan to visit. Spend some time online doing a little research. Have a Binder with important information, phone numbers, maps and anything else that will make your journey will be smoother.
3. Register your trip with the embassy? either electronically or on arrival. Leave copies of your itineraries, Passport data page and visas with family or friends at home, so you can be contacted in case of an emergency. Keep your host program informed of whereabouts. Read the rest of this entry »
To book a trip to Europe, you need a great hotel. Find a hotel that treats you well, amenities offered if you choose to use them as a spa and indoor swimming pool, a clean hotel, friendly hotel, and a hotel that will not break the bank. Or book an apartment or villa with the same top notch qualities.
Destination Europe may be the world’s second smallest continent, but it contains a whole load of several countries, each of them unique, and each has that special something “that makes them one of the best holiday destination in the world.
Europe has 48 countries in total; variation in Europe is almost unparalleled, with a great mix of language, food, climate, nature, religion and traditions. Sunday, even if Greece’s beaches, snuggle up in a log cabin in Norway, ski the Alps in Switzerland, eat pasta in Italy, drink vodka in Russia, dance salsa in Spain or visit Santa in Lapland. Read the rest of this entry »
Do not forget
- Always wear your seat belt, even in the rear seats.
- Remember that, with few exceptions, the road speed limit is 80 km / h.
- If for some reason have to make a stop on the road, find a safe place to display by letting other users of the road.
- Observe and follow the existing signage on the road.
- Enjoy the journey taking care of you and your family.
- Always in the vehicle-road equipment required by law.
- Where possible you should arrange the trip so that they can make frequent stops, ie, every 150 to 200 kilometers or every 2 hours per day for a period no longer than 8 hours of travel.
- Is often project an estimated time of arrival at destination. This is a mistake because if you check on the progress that the goal is not met, it is lost time by increasing the speed and thus increasing the risk of causing an accident.
- Before the trip, the driver must eat bland foods, to avoid drowsiness. It is advisable to drink water frequently and for any reason to eat while driving as this causes distraction.