Posts Tagged ‘TRAVELING TO MEXICO’
6. Mexico’s Pacific Coast: Puerto Vallarta, Costa Careyes Barra de Navidad and enjoy a tropical climate throughout the year. Beautiful beaches and historical cultures of the most popular resorts, Acapulco, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Huatulco and Oaxaca. Hotels in Acapulco.
7. Caribbean coast of Mexico. It’s trendy today. In Yucatan and center. Cancun and Playa del Carmen are the most popular destinations. More selectively old hacienda converted into luxury hotels near the beaches or the Mayan ruins.
8. Other popular cities in Mexico. Calls colonial cities are full of charm. Some suggestions are: Queretaro, Guadalajara, San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende, Morelia ….
9. Very special breakfast at the hotels. If you are lucky enough to stay at a nice hotel with good breakfast here it will be an unforgettable experience. From fresh fruit and tropical juices based rancheros breakfast delicious tortillas, eggs, corn, etc. Not to mention sweets, cakes and other delicacies. Laura Esquivel and Isabel Allende fall short. If you go to Four Seasons Hotel Mexico, DF might eat the best breakfast of his life. Read the rest of this entry »
1. Mexico: altitude sickness and the revenge of Montezuma, to try to avoid them. For the visit to Mexico is a wonder should prevent two risks that affect many travelers and tourists. Altitude sickness will notice symptoms such as headache, dizziness, weakness, difficulty sleeping, etc.. in Mexico City, the height can exceed 2 235 to 3,000 meters. If you have, rest in bed and if it persists try to travel to lower parts of the country. Montezuma’s Revenge unpleasant concerns that sometimes caused diarrhea are caused by changing water and food (see How to avoid Montezuma’s revenge). For the former, it is advisable to drink or even brush your teeth with bottled water. For the latter you have to eat with caution, especially spicy foods and strong. In any case it is necessary and highly advisable to pack the FORTASEC.
2. The capital, Mexico City, a city of 21 million inhabitants. Mexico City is one of the largest and most complex city in the world, the third in population. A must to a great city should be planning. Let’s adventures to other more calm and follow the general advice and guidance agencies. Read the rest of this entry »